Buyer Rewards ProgramIt's simple, every time you make a purchase, you'll receive points (1 point for every $1 spent). You can then redeem those points for cash off your next order. 1 point equals 1 cent, so you basically get 1% store credit back on every purchase (excluding orders placed using rewards points).
Here's how it works:
- Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your MyRewards Points will be redeemable immediately.
- To view your MyRewards, log into your account and click on
- Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem (100 points = $1). You can only receive rewards points in increments of 100. (example, if you have 124 rewards points and try to redeem them for $1.24, only $1.00 will be awarded and the extra 24 points will remain in your balance)
- When you're done, a confirmation will be sent to your email address.
- The redeemed points will automatically be deducted from your next purchase during the checkout process.
- Orders placed using rewards points will NOT be awarded rewards points
(this stinks, I know, I'm trying to get the web site engineers to change
For more MyRewards information, see the Terms & Conditions.